Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daddy is so much fun!




Friday night Daddy came home from work a little early & wanted to do something fun with the girls so we went to blockbuster & rented a Strawberry Shortcake movie and when we got home Daddy & the girls made a tent for "movie night". Since we had used the chairs from the table we all had a picnic on the girl's little table. After we ate we all settled into the tent to eat popcorn & watch the movie.

Monday night for Family Home Evening after the lessons the girls wrestled with dad (even though it was supposed to be "quiet" time )before bed & then laid down with a blanket (even though it was still over 100). It was cute. I am so grateful for the time that moving to Scottsdale has given our family & how we have grown in our love for each other.


ps Ellie if you read this I had a missing you moment when the girls & David were in the tent, I remembered the last time we went out for dinner & he made a tent for them & watched a movie with all 4 girls. :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't dads the best? I am especially grateful for Neil being able to wrestle with Chloe these days, since I can't! :) I think children need that rough play, and dads do it best!

How fun you guys had a "movie night". I look forward to doing that kind of stuff as Chloe gets older.

Anonymous said...

April, I so miss your friendship, support, and sisterhood, the girls miss you guys, and still ask if you will move back..I miss David's sense of humor and I definately miss our dinners....even pizza nights w/ the girls. You are all loved, Ellie

Rachel said...

The girls are getting so big, especially Zhara! I am so glad that you have so much more time to spend with one another. Truly an answer to many prayers. We miss you so much though and can't wait to see eachother again. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! I'm glad that you guys have so much more time together. The girls are so cute...I know Anna would have so much fun playing with them. Miss you! Tara

Angie said...

What a fun time together! I think it's so fun to sit back and watch Dads create some memories with the kiddos.