Monday, December 15, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

Tonight we were drinking hot chocolate (because it was under 50 degrees can you believe it?) and we were all sitting around the girl's princess table in the kitchen & Zhara said "Mom's not smart" David says what? (as he's laughing) and she says "She can't figure things out" I thought I was going to blow hot chocolate out my nose, which would not have been pleasant. That started a conversation about how smart I am, but Zhara was pretty sure she was smarter than me. The mind of a 4 year old.....................

6 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Wow! Too sweet. All my kids think they're smarter then me. Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! Love Kris

Anonymous said...

That thought will be really great when she is 16. I hope she changes her mind before then. Yea for motherhood!

Valeri said...

That's hilarious! I love the honest of children. It's priceless.

Bre said...

Makes me wonder what Naomi thinks.

Tina said...

April

Please tell us how this come about when Zhara said you aren't smart.

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouth of babes!

Under 50 degrees is cold? It was 28 in Dallas all day yesterday - now that's cold! Whoops, I forgot, you Arizonans aren't used to anything under 60 :-)

The girls antics are absolutely delightful. Seriously, enjoy them now while you can. They grow up way too fast.

Give them a hug for me.