Thursday, March 12, 2009

Me According To Zhara

On Facebook a friend had a list of questions she asked her 7 year old about "mom" and it was funny so I sat down with Zhara & asked her the same 20 questions & wanted to share her answers because the mind of a child makes me laugh & I hope you get a chuckle or two.......

1) What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2)What makes mom happy?
when I listen

3) What makes mom sad?
when I don't listen

4)How does mom make you laugh?
tickles me

5)What was your mom like when she was a child?
a child of God

6)How old is your mom?
I forgot

7)How tall is your mom?
90 feet tall

8)What is her favorite things to do?
play with me

9)What does your mom do when you aren't around?
clean

10)If your mom became famous what would it be for?
being in a commercial

11)What is your mom really good at?
playing

12)What is your mom not very good at?
being a teacher (that one hurt a little)

13)What does your mom do for her job?
clean the house

14)What is your mom's favorite food?
chicken and broccoli (just so you know we NEVER have this meal)

15)What makes you proud of your mom?
that you play with me

16)If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
Mickey Mouse

17)What do you and your mom do together?
clean the kitchen

18)How are you and your mom the same?
we have the same eyes

19)How are you and your mom different?
we wear different shirts

20)How do you know your mom loves you?
you play with me

21)Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Walmart

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! She is so cute!

Bre said...

Pretty cute.

Cumorah said...

she knows you love her, she knows about being a child of God, and it sounds like you play a lot - she couldn't be luckier to have you as a mom!

The Perkins Family said...

That's so cute. I hope Hailey is as funny as Zhara when she starts talking more. She cracks me up sometimes! I'm guessing you guys must go to Walmart a lot!

Angie said...

That was so fun to read! How cute! So your favorite store is Walmart? That's definitely a place we shop all the time. I love how Zhara knows your a Child of God too.

P.S. Wish you were still here, to be part of Preschool too! :)