Friday, May 29, 2009

Not quite the Welcome Home we wanted...

I will do a post of our trip to Colorado once I get all the pictures figured out but I had to post this picture. When we got home from being in the car for 2 days all we wanted was to unload the car & go swimming. We turned the corner to our apartment building to see 6 cop cars, a guy being arrested and this policeman standing with his sniper gun in the middle of the parking lot. I rolled the window down & asked him if it was okay to go into our apartment and he said yes. David asked him if we could get a picture of him with the girls & he was a good sport & let us. Some guy had tried to rob a pizza guy with a pellet gun & they chased him into our parking lot. Welcome home to Arizona. I thought I lived in Scottsdale, not Phoenix :)

3 comments:

Bre said...

home sweet home eh?
And yes it did make me feel a little better that I'm not the only one targeted by zoo animals.
It was good to see you guys, I wish we could have a game night every weekend!

Cumorah said...

Crazy! Makes you feel safe, huh? I guess the bright side is that the stakeout wasn't over something that happened IN your apartment while you were away! I didn't even know you were here - I guess that's what happens when you move out of the mother ward!

Jabon said...

Wow! young criminals... glad all is well.