Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Great Gift

My very talented friend Carrie is starting a business in aprons & I would like to share with any of my fellow bloggers that might have an interest for themselves or anyone they might know. She makes aprons for adults & children. I enjoy cooking with my girls & they love getting their little aprons down & cooking with mom. I enjoy having an apron to wipe my hands on instead of my shirt and I enjoy even more, that my girls don't get chocolate all over their shirts.
Please visit her website http://www.carrieskozykreations.blogspot.com/ to order them. You can get an adult & child apron for 25.00 or an adult for 17.50 and a child for 12.50. She will make them to order & ship them to you. These make a great gift for any woman who cooks, whether she enjoys cooking or not :) and for little girls or boys who love to spend time with their mother in the kitchen making a mess.




No comments: