David coached the young men basketball (I might have done a post on this but I'm too lazy to look)
This picture cracks me up but his feet always hurt after playing basketball so here he is soaking them in the foot spa
We watched a couple of girls overnight at their house & here is Alyssa dressed up
Our newly organized ward's first activity. We had a picnic at a local park & our friends the Krainocks joined us for some chicken & fun
The girls played in the water even though it was a bit chilly for AZ
They had a bounce house & then we did some racing with our feet tied together. I did it with the kids & they beat me every time
Zhara got Student of the Week last Friday. I was so proud of her. We started the year out in the principals office & ended it with being Student of the week. There are usually 2 or 3 students picked each week out of almost 200 kids.




1 comment:
looks like you guys are keeping busy. Congratulations to Zhara on her award!
Post a Comment