Zhara turned 6 on September 11
th. I'm sure that every year I will say this but I can not believe she is 6 years old. Her birthday was on Saturday but we were going to be out of town on Friday, so on Thursday we sent her a balloon gram at school. She was so excited because it came with balloons & a bear. Then on Monday her class sang to her & we brought cookies so she celebrated this birthday for a few days :)

I think this picture is just sweet

Saturday we were up in Chandler to celebrate her birthday with our family. We spent the morning at pool with Aunt Aimee & Uncle Glenn. Then we headed to yogurt. This has got to be one of the funniest pictures of our family

We played at the park. Here is
Zhara climbing the spiderweb. It is so fun to watch her mature & grow & not be afraid....even when mom is holding her breath hoping she doesn't fall


Then we had a BBQ

Finally after waiting ALL day it was time for the cake. Her new
obsession is Hello Kitty...which I am totally okay with.
Zhara "hanging loose"

Zhara's other sister, Addie, came to celebrate with us

Time for presents!!

Here she with her Hello Kitty stash. It was funny because she got 2 of the same blankets (she gave one to her sister) and then she got 2 of the same jackets but when she pulled out the second jacket she said "this one I can sell to one of my friends" It was hilarious

This girl brings so much into our lives. I love this picture of her because she just makes me smile & we love her so much. Happy birthday
Zhara!

No comments:
Post a Comment