Sunday, February 13, 2011

Family Pictures

Every year when Austin comes to visit for Christmas time we get our family photos taken. This year my wonderful friend Carrie took them. It was a nice change to do them outside & they turned out WAY better than the "professionals". It is so fun to look at our family photos over the years & see how much we have all grown......even if it does mean we are all getting older
Here is my amazing family whom I love so very much.and this is how our family feels most of the time (I love Austin's teenage look of "is this really my family?"David, always being the comic in our family had to capture our "love"
Austin is now 14 1/2....he is as tall as his dad. It's amazing to see how much he has matured this past year. He is no longer a boy
Zhara is 6 1/2Alyssa is almost 5
Our girls....how we love them!


This one was for DavidNext year we will have another little girl with us!!

2 comments:

Bre said...

You guys are adorable! I'm excited the newest Gould will be arriving soon!

Barr Family said...

It's been forever since I have seen you! I saw your link to the blog on your facebook page. Your family is beautiful! Congratulations on your new baby...she is adorable. So good to "see" you again! Amanda (Hesterly) Barr