Saturday, February 19, 2011

Haleigh Pearl

Tuesday, Feb 15th, we decided it was time to head to the hospital. My mom made it down from Page 20 min before we left for the hospital....perfect timing thanks to the promptings of the spirit. After walking the hospital for an hour & convincing the nurse of my fast labors we were admitted
At least this time they were all ready for our baby to come, unlike when we had Alyssa & nothing was readyDavid caught me sleeping. We had been awake since 645 Tuesday morning & it was now like 2 am Wed morning. David was so tired he was falling asleep standing up while I squeezed his hand
After 3 min (that felt like an hour) of pushing Haleigh Pearl Gould made her appearance at 5:19 am. I have waited for this moment for a long time

7lbs 19 inchesA man who has been entrusted with yet another beautiful daughter of God
This picture says it all....it had been a long 24 hours. David said "the sad thing is I thought I was smiling"

All bathed & beautiful

The tradition in our family is David changes the wonderful diapers at the hospital....here is change #1
My sister was able to drive down Wed afternoon from Chandler to meet her new niece
Aunt Aimee
The girls were so excited to meet their new sister


proud Grandma
Time to go home. All three girls have went home from the hospital in the dress that I went home from the hospital in 31 years ago. Zhara was at school but Alyssa was there to help & she was a great helper to her new sister




We're homethis picture just makes me laugh out loud
this is our angel......a small piece of heaven

5 comments:

Valeri said...

What a beautiful time. I already love her.

The Perkins Family said...

Love the pictures! Especially the last one. She really is a small piece of heaven. You make beautiful babies. And if Haleigh is anything like her sisters she will be beautiful on the inside and out. Love you all! Wish I could be there with you.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful is your family! Love it! Can't wait to see you next month. Katie is so excited. I can't wait to hold that little angel of your's! Love The Stewarts

Bre said...

She just looks so sweat! I'm so happy for you guys!

Cristi said...

sooo beautiful!!!