David always makes Valentines a special day for the girls. They woke up to a scavenger hunt that started with balloons falling from their doorway & a decorated tableSaturday, April 16, 2011
Valentines
I know that it is now April but my life has been a bit busy getting used to life with another child. Valentine's is a holiday that is looked forward to in our family because Daddy makes his princess' feel so special.
David always makes Valentines a special day for the girls. They woke up to a scavenger hunt that started with balloons falling from their doorway & a decorated table
Let the hunt begin....David works so hard on the clues by making them all rhyme.
Dad cooking "special" Valentine breakfast pancakes
Both Zhara & Alyssa had school Valentine parties at the same time so David went to Alyssa's (with no pictures!) and I helped out with Zhara's class....crazy to think I had a baby two day's later
David always makes Valentines a special day for the girls. They woke up to a scavenger hunt that started with balloons falling from their doorway & a decorated table
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment