Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter weekend

The girls had Friday & Monday off for Easter break. ALL of the girls (including the dog) were apparently ready for some Daddy time because I came around the corner & this is what I foundAs we headed up to be with my parents we had tickets to the opening game of the DBacks....notice how we were all sporting our Rockies hats!!Haleigh was enjoying the new world that walking brings

Saturday morning they had an egg hunt for the kids in Page. Each had their own age group & so I was thankful I had Grandma & Aunt Aimee & Uncle Glenn so we could all split up





We enjoyed the nice weather at the park





climbing in the fire truck

time with Grandma & Grandpa



the best part of Grandma's house.....playing in the sand pit

dying eggs with Grandpa





Easter morning the girls got baskets full of fun stuff from Aunt Aimee & Uncle Glenn

Haleigh got a duck bigger than her

Easter brings new dresses.....my beautiful girls. How did they get so big?













I just thought this picture was funny



After church it was time for the egg hunt......so Dad & Grandpa hid the eggs

and Haleigh helped





love of my life

Grandpa made the girls origami flower baskets



In the girls baskets was farting puddy.....even Haleigh enjoyed it, only she tore it apart

Zhara helped me peel eggs

gotta help Grandma with the dishes

and of course what is a day with out a little time in the thinking chair?


on our way home we stopped in Flagstaff, had a picnic & played at the park for a bit. It was nice to smell the pine trees

After a wonderful weekend with family & celebrating the resurrection of our Savior we were all a little worn out.

No comments: