Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time with Aunt Charlotte

My Aunt Charlotte (who our sweet Charlotte is named after) came to visit and meet her namesake



 she came with me to pick the girls up from school and bought them "slap watches"


 Charlotte enjoyed seeing our desert landscaping
 Here is Charlotte Rachelle with the two wonderful women she is named after
 "no she is named after me"





My Aunt Charlotte is more like my sister than my aunt, she has been there for me in the darkest times of my life and always been someone I could turn to for anything and I knew that she would just love me through it all. I hope that my Charlotte will know what a great honor it is to be named after such a great woman. I am so thankful she came out for one of the most important days in our families life....Zhara's baptism

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words. I love you very much!