Monday, October 7, 2013

Missouri Day 5

Zhara really wanted to visit Liberty jail while we were in MO and even though it was another 2 hours of driving I told her we would go because I'm not sure when we will ever make it back out there. So on Monday Grandma kept the little girls all day while the older girls went with Charlotte and Jordan to Liberty MO. It was such a great experience and history lesson for the girls. The spirit there was strong and you could feel the sacredness of what happened to the Prophet Joseph Smith when he was kept there.




 We enjoyed our time with Jordan and Aunt Charlotte and appreciated them driving us up there and spending all day learning about our beliefs. We enjoyed some yummy Red Robin before driving to Independence
 The girls really enjoyed the visitors center


 My Aunt Charlotte means the world to me...a woman who has supported me in many different ups and downs of my life. She has always shown her love and support for me and I am grateful that she is my "big sister"


 We ended the trip with one last visit to my grandparents....and of course catching lightening bugs...or fire flies



 And you can't leave the hotel without one more swim!!! It was a wonderful trip that I will cherish forever. I am so thankful for my family.

No comments: