Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Spring moments

Spring brings a fresh hair cut for Cocoa...I wonder if she felt like a sheep does when they get that big heavy coat of wool shaved off....and she actually has eyes!!

We got a few tomatoes
The little ones had a good time while our swim team went through major drama

And of course there is time with Grandma




And sister time
I was able to take Zhara to a historic event in our churches history...the first ever Women's broadcast that 8 and above were invited to. It was one of the most sacred moments. As soon as I walked into the building (late of course) they were singing and I was so overcome by the love our Father in Heaven has for us. I loved hearing from our leaders as Zhara sat beside me. As I watched the choir made up of mother's and daughters I felt that I caught a small glimpse of the blessing it is to be a mother of so many daughters of our Heavenly Father.

No comments: