Thursday Austin arrived & we are very excited to have him for part of the summer. His sisters are LOVING him. They enjoy wrestling with him (I'm not sure the people below us appreciate it). When we picked him up from the airport Alyssa was a little shy when he said hello but that did not last long. We went to get his luggage & he was way ahead of Alyssa & I and she said "Where Bubba?" I said "He's up there sweetie". She hung her arms down & said "Oh sad." She loves his brother & he gives Grandma a run for her money. The first night he came we were getting ready to read scriptures & she wanted to be on his lap. We drove up to see the grandparents & while we were there David & Austin were reading about all the people who have died in the Grand Canyon (I know exciting right?) and Alyssa wanted to read like Bubba so she grabbed the Crochet book & read with them. Saturday David & Austin went hiking while the girls & I spent the day with grandpa. David showed Austin the dam (he was a little nervous on the bridge as I was), they went hiking up Toadstool Trail & took a swim in Lake Powell. It may not be Colorado but Arizona is beautiful in it's own way.
1 comment:
Yes, Arizona really is beautiful in it's own way. I love it there. Is Austin missing visiting you in CO? Or is he getting used to AZ?
Post a Comment