Monday & Tuesday we broke the record and hit 108. Today the high is 69 & it's raining. The girls wanted to use their princess umbrellas so very bad so they put their shoes on & played in the rain (more like sprinkles). Zhara dressed herself this morning & found her sisters Colorado fleese that "Hannah bought me because she loves me" and some pink pants because "they match". We went for a walk this morning & we were all in jackets & the girls had a blanket on them.
Finally after our couch being in storage for a month & people stepping on it I washed the cushions this morning so the girls decided to play boat on the LARGE bean bag we have just sitting in our living room because it won't fit through the hallway. I gave them spoons & they paddled their way through the water. We read scriptures this morning on the "boat" and when it was time to pray Zhara had to paddle her way to dry land.
Finally after our couch being in storage for a month & people stepping on it I washed the cushions this morning so the girls decided to play boat on the LARGE bean bag we have just sitting in our living room because it won't fit through the hallway. I gave them spoons & they paddled their way through the water. We read scriptures this morning on the "boat" and when it was time to pray Zhara had to paddle her way to dry land.
4 comments:
Man, those are some beautful kids- you must have a very handsome husband.
I just want to gobble those two up! Wow, 108! I'm sorry but I'm not jealous. :)
So glad you started a blog, by the way!
Love your blog! Your girls are adorable.
Oh April....you're making me cry. Just looking at yours and David's beautiful faces with your little sweethearts truly does bring tears. How ARE you??? I love the umbrellas - how fun. I have been praying that all is well with all of you in your new place. I am SO glad you wrote on Valeri's blog so I could find you! Truly you and your family are in my prayers every day. Thank you for being so wonderful.
Love you sooooo.....
Jill
Post a Comment