Today Alyssa, who is almost complete with her potty training, was trying to do # 2. She couldn't come out until she did so Zhara volunteered to read to her. I came back & Zhara was saying "I'm reading you the scriptures to teach you about the Gospel & Jesus. This is the book of mormon (really a look & find princess book) and these are the bad guys fighting" She then noticed that I was there. Alyssa was watching her very intently & listening. Zhara is such a big helper with her sister & Alyssa does everything that sissy does. It was too cute not to capture!
3 comments:
Very sweet! Thank you for sharing with us!
That's such a sweet story. I can just imagine them in there together. And way to go, Alyssa!!
April, this is sooooo sweet! How darling that Zhara took it upon herself to help Alyssa out, and what more perfect thing could she have been doing, and "reading." This story is an all-time precious one. I'm so glad that you recorded it.
I am so happy that you have this blog! It's such a wonderful way to keep in touch with you.
Love you,
Jill (Valeri's mom)
(How do you like Arizona?)
Post a Comment