I've been seeing this tag on some friends' blogs and thought it was cute. Here are directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
4 comments:
Wow I get to be first! :) I have too many memories with you to list, but they are all good. I remember going to your baptism and thinking what a wonderful disciple of Christ you were. You have been an amazing example and strength to me ever since.
So many memories, I hardly know where to begin. My first memory of you is the evening you and the Jacksons and Footes all came by to introduce yourselves. I was cooking dinner and Neil was (naturally) out in the garage making or fixing something, I'm sure.
I also remember the day you found out Zhara was a girl. Neil and I came over to your apartment for steak dinner and you announced you were having a girl. You were wearing a lavendar shirt, and I remember being introduced to texas toast that night. The funny details we remember...
Then there was the Sunday you figured out I was pregnant (with Chloe), even though I never actually told you. Darn bladder of mine giving it away! And the next night Neil and I came by and admitted that your assumption was correct, even though we still hadn't even told our parents yet! :)
I remember too the morning after you had Alyssa. You called me just after 7 and I remember you saying you'd been wanting to call because you were so excited to tell me she'd come, but you knew you couldn't call me in the middle of the night. The minute I heard your voice I knew what you were calling to tell me. I also remember later that morning when I offered to bring you lunch and at first you said no, but then you called me back a few minutes later when you'd changed your mind. Kinda reminds me of when I shut the door on you when I was about to puke my guts out and then called you a few minutes later (after I'd finished) asking you to come back. :)
Also David's blessing right before Chloe was born, and how you guys both knew she was a girl but wouldn't tell me.
The memories are endless.. I could go on and on AND ON! I love you and am so glad you are my friend. I wish you weren't so far away, but I'm grateful you have a blog that I can keep up on, and that you're good enough to call and email me so often (better than I am, that's for sure)! XOXO.
My memory is of us walking around the WF building. There were days that it was freezing but we just needed a break. The funny part is probably that I was a giant pregnanat lady. But I have to say my favorite thing to remember about you is your kind and generous spirit.
I remember one of the visits after we had moved to Arizona, you invited Valeri and I over for lunch. I remember we had sandwiches and one of Valeri's wonderful salads. Good times with good friends!!
Post a Comment