I am a little behind on blogging due to the extremely long vacation blog. The Phoenix zoo does a thing called Starry Nights on Friday night in July & August. Last Friday David & his agents did a child id booth & so Aunt Sheila & I took the girls to play. Zhara was "big girl" and played on the water slide while Alyssa & Aunt Sheila played at the water park. Zhara went over to the splash park & started chasing the ducks back to the pond. We played with a big pool of bubbles and then a couple of the zoo keepers brought out a boa constrictor & David had the girls go & pet him (mom just video taped it). Zhara & Alyssa both got to take a small swimming lesson with Aqua Tots. They enjoyed the night but I think their favorite part was when Aunt Sheila bought them flashing light up frogs! The whole way home it was like a party in the back seat with flashing lights.
3 comments:
I wish there was fun stuff like that to do here. I've been going to Wagon Trails' pool with Melanie the last few weeks (which is really my only option for swimming because there are no other public pools around unless you want to pay an arm and a leg).
Your girls are beautiful!
What's Zhara holding in the zoo pic?
You look totally tan and skinny by the way! :)
Hey Rachel~
Zhara is holding feathers from the ducks she was chasing :)
Post a Comment