

For Family Home Evening last night we cleaned our church building. The last time we cleaned the chapel was a really long time ago in Colorado Springs & Zhara kind of helped me clean windows but now they are both much older & we volunteered to clean the bathrooms. The girls loved it! ( does anyone remember the days when cleaning the bathroom was fun? that was a long time ago for me) They helped wipe down the counters & the mirrors & flushed all the toilets (which they did more than once). They did a great job. We had a few moments of having to remind them that we do not run & make loud noises in Heavenly Father's building but that is part of raising them to know better when they are older. I am thankful for the chance that we had to teach our children a little bit about service & reverence. The pictures are a bit blurry because I took them with my phone but I thought they were too cute not to share.
1 comment:
Your girls are just too sweet. You are such a good Mom April! I miss you and hope that you all continue to be safe & happy.
Post a Comment