Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My first video

I finally figured out how to get a video on here so this is a video of Zhara singing to her babies.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Too Cute! Sorry it's so dang hot out there for you!!!! Do you have a little mister thing? One of those little battery-powered fans that blow out water? I was going to send you one when I saw them for like a buck and walmart. Let me know if you dont have one already!

Rachel said...

That is so cute! I miss our playdates and seeing your cute girls.

Thank you so much for the sweet message you left on my birthday. I've been meaning to call you but you know how that goes. Life has been so hectic and I had five migraines last week! Eric gave me a blessing and things are better now. I miss and love you.