


Then they went to Cold Stone & ate ice cream, watched the fountains light up at Westgate & then got to sleep in Aunt Aimee's bed all night (mostly because she couldn't get them to stop playing in their sleeping bags on the floor).

While the girls were having a blast with Aunt Aimee, David & I were eating at Olive Garden & then played Trivia. Saturday morning we went early to the temple & then picked the girls up & took them to Bass Pro, where they got to take a picture with Santa for free but their favorite was looking at all the fish. It was a fun weekend for all of us. Thanks Aunt Aimee!
QUESTION OF THE DAY: DO ZHARA & ALYSSA LOOK LIKE TWINS? I have people ask me this all the time. Saturday we had 2 people ask us & when I was at the store on Monday another lady asked me. I don't see it but I guess Alyssa is creeping up on Zhara..watch out big sissy
3 comments:
No. I do not think they look like twins. Definately sisters though. My sister and I were always asked if we were twins when we were little. We are 2 yrs. apart too. They look so cute in the pics. and looked like they had a ton of fun..
No, I don't think they look like twins nor do I think M and C look like twins, but people ask me that all the time. They are so pretty and they do resemble one another so I could see how a stranger might think so.
Well they certainly look like sisters, but not twins! Wow, that surprises me that people would assume that. Zhara is so much taller than her, isn't she? I guess I don't know that for sure since it's been how many months since I last saw you guys? :(
It's so fun that your family is close by and can steal the girls away for a night here and there.
Post a Comment