Zhara has been in a creative dance class for 6 weeks & Thursday was her last class. This is her dance recital. I wanted to share it with all those family members who are too far away to be there to see her. Zhara of course had to potty as soon as it started & if you listen carefully you can hear me say "after the dance". She makes me laugh everytime I watch this. If you could see her face during "so a needle pulling thread" you would crack up. It was so cute but she is ready to go back to gymnastics because it "makes her strong" & it helps her balance too. So I hope you all enjoy this video.
3 comments:
She is the cutest! What a talent. Hope all is well with you guys, things are crazy around here.
Take care. Love The Stewarts
She is too cute. What a joy
Way to cute, April! How fun, I'm thinking she's a lot more interested in Gymnastics, right? I think Syd will be the same way, maybe...I can't tell yet. It was fun talking to you the other day on skype. miss you!!
Post a Comment