My sister has had a student for the past few months & Wed she called & asked me if I could bring Alyssa so her student could perform a test on her. So Thursday morning David took Zhara to school & I drove Alyssa to Glendale. She was so excited to do something all herself. She followed Miss Courtney & did all that she was asked to do. I'm not really sure what the test was about but she had to kick a ball & catch it (we need to work on that one) walk up stairs, draw lines & circles, stack blocks etc. The best part was at the end when she got to jump in the big ball pit & swing on one of the swings they have. She had a great time & it was fun to see where Aimee works & what she does and Alyssa enjoyed having something just about her!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Alyssa is getting so big and GEORGEOUS! Two beautiful girls.
I meant gorgeous...
Post a Comment