Saturday night Aunt Aimee came with us to our ward Christmas party. It was breakfast with Santa & so we were eating breakfast & we were supposed to show up in our PJ's, although most of the ward did not wear their PJ's, we did & had a great time. The girls got to sing Karaoke "I am a child of God" and then got to sit on Santa's lap. I have to say that it was great not having like 110 young kids in our ward because they let all the little ones go first & we were done in like 5 min.
Zhara, Alyssa & their friend Julia
Lights at the temple
The Nativity
Breakfast with Santa
The girls with Santa...no crying this year from Alyssa (although last year was classic)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun.
Just the other day I telling Trent I miss Christmas lights on palm trees.
I love the lights at the Visitor Center/Temple. That was one of my favorite times as a missionary.
So, when we moved back to Utah I lost your email address...sorry. I have been trying to remember it and sending emails to random addresses if I think it might be the one. Will you email me alannaseely@yahoo.com, then I can send you an invite to our blog. We totally want to keep in touch! :) Enjoy the great weather in AZ...it is FREEZING here! :)
Post a Comment