Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Putting Up The Tree

First I would like to say it is December 3rd and this is the garden center (outside) at Lowes!






Monday night we went to Lowes & bought our Christmas tree. I have to say it was a little strange to be wearing flip flops & a T-shirt buying our Christmas tree. The girls are wearing long sleeves & pants, only because they were new clothes from Grandma & they insisted on wearing them. We had a lot of fun putting the tree up & here are a few pictures of our Family Home Evening...preparing for Christmas:




The "tree"...much smaller than we usually get but it's one of those years right?




The girls nativity set that plays away in a manger at least 10 times a day :)




Getting the decorations ready




Aunt Aimee






Our family
Our girls





5 comments:

Bre said...

I love your tree and your weather! I can't believe how quickly Alyssa is growing... look out Zhara.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great night! You are well ahead of us...I am putting stuff up today but I don't think we are doing a big tree, just the little one that sits on our table...lame I know. We aren't going to be here for Christmas, and I don't want to fork out the money for a tree and decorations this year.

Valeri said...

That IS crazy to see flowers at Lowe's, and to picture you guys wearing flip flops! It's 22 degrees today, and has been snowing all morning! So strange.

Wish we could see your tree in person. And I wish I could get my hands on those sweet girls! They look SO grown up!

Anonymous said...

Hi All - I know it's strange to be in warm weather for Christmas! I will be happy to send you the weather here in Dallas - it's in the 30's and falling (it got down to 27 last night). It will give you a taste of home.

Love ya'll

Cristi said...

the girls look so old! what's up with that?