Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Night Out

Last Friday night a friend from church offered us his seats to the Suns game for free. Against our gut reaction to say no, we got a babysitter and went to the Suns game. It was a much needed night out. We sat 10 rows from the court (those guys are HUGE and Shaq is a BEAST), had a parking pass to the garage, got 4 free tacos (which was our dinner afterward) and they gave away free deodorant coupons with our program, so after the game we picked up like 20. I know most of you are laughing at this, but we are on a strict budget & there is nothing like something for free!! We enjoyed the game and our time together. The girls don't get a babysitter very often (usually it's grandma or Aunt Aimee) and they loved having one of the young women play with them. I enjoyed the date with my hubby!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You got it to work!! What a great date night! Like I said before anytime you need someone to watch the girls we'd be more then happy to.

Bre said...

I'm relieved to hear you wont be smelly for a long time :)

Tara Dawn said...

How fun! And I know if you guys are anything like us, it was definitely well-deserved and overdue!

Camille Foote said...

How fun nothing like a night out date nights are always great. I could totally relate to picking up 20 free deodorant. I would have done the same thing too funny.