Life in the Gould house has been crazy for the past month & I am very behind on blogging so I will be doing a lot of these the next couple of days. 2 weeks ago today Sue and Hannah Larsen came to visit us from Colorado Springs. They are our adopted family. From the moment I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Sue took me under her wing and became like a second mother to me and as soon as I was called to serve in Young Women's, Hannah and I were like sisters. We stayed at their house for 5 days while we got the house ready for renters before we moved to AZ and I remember saying goodbye to them on their driveway, not knowing when I would see them again. Well that moment came a year later when we met them at the airport. The girls made signs for them (in case they forgot what we looked like) and I felt like a school girl, I was so excited. David saw them round the corner and as soon as I saw Hannah we both started running and screaming (I'm sure everyone thought we were crazy). The girls were so excited to see them and Alyssa was attached to Hannah from the first moment (she called her "Obana" because I always say Hannah Bo Banna). Our week was full of activity. We took naps, rented movies (I FINALLY got to see High school Musical 3), went to the zoo, took a trip to the Fashion Square Mall (no famous people sightings but....)and ate out more than I think I've eaten out in an entire year. I was so spoiled while they were here and we had an amazing time. We were very touched that Hannah chose to spend her senior year spring break in AZ (of course there was a huge snow storm in CO that they went back to after being in the 80's). Thank you Sue & Hannah for everything!! Hope you enjoy the slide show (notice that David is not in our pictures because he works hard so that I can play and I love him for it!!).



4 comments:
How fun!! I love all the pics! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Ok, I am WAY JEALOUS! :)
What fun! The girls look bigger every time I see them.
Oh, so glad you got to have them visit you!!! It was fun to skype and see them both.
Post a Comment