Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Alyssa

Today our little Alyssa is 3 years old. I can't believe how fast time has went by. It feels like just a year ago that David was trying to convince me that I wasn't in labor because we weren't ready for her. She came 3 weeks early and she was so tiny and so precious, and thankful very healthy. She was ready to come...so ready that she "canonballed" out and David helped the nurse catch her. She was such an easy baby and is such a sweet beautiful little girl. There is so much joy in watching them grown, and a little bit of a pang of sadness that the precious moments of being a baby go so very quickly. Happy 3rd Birthday Alyssa! We love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet are those pictures! She is such a sweet, kind little girl. We love her tons! Happy Birthday Alyssa

Bre said...

I can't believe she's three already. Happy birthday Alyssa!

Angie said...

What a beautiful baby she was and now a beautiful girl. They do grow up too fast. We always tell Cassidy to slow down, but of course she's not willing to.

I wish we could have seen and visited you in AZ too. Time just goes by too fast. Are you coming to Colorado anytime soon? :)

Can you believe Hannah is graduating???

Valeri said...

I can't believe I didn't comment here! I hope Alyssa had a Happy Birthday!!! It is absolutely insane that she is 3! I still picture her stumbling around as a little 1 year old. She's a little girl now!!