Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Today we went to a park near our house with a little splash pad. It was hot today, only 103 at 1030 am but the humidity was 37% (which is very high compared to our usual like 8%) and it was so muggy. The girls played in the water, went "hiking" in the forest and played princess with some other girls. I had a proud mom moment when Alyssa was playing all by herself in her "castle" while the other girls all played together. She called me over & told me she was sad because no one was coming in her house. Then I saw Zhara running around & she yelled "Mom I can't find Alyssa". She told me she was looking for Alyssa so she could invite her to play with them. It was sweet.









1 comment:

Bre said...

Thank goodness for splash parks!