Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Utah Day 2....reunion with friends

Saturday morning was a reunion with friends. We had friends in Colorado Springs the Roberts & the Andersen's. Our kids played together all the time & frankly so did the adults. The Roberts moved to Indiana & we moved to Arizona within months of each other. Funny enough we were all visiting family in the Salt Lake area over the 4th and so we all met at a park and spent the morning together. Zhara & Evan were best friends & spent the first 3 years of their lives together almost all the time. Zhara was so excited to see Evan & I think he felt the same. It was so cute to see them running towards each other & hug. We had a great time...it was hard to part ways again. We miss you all, but cherish the memories that we have. Maybe we can do it again next year :) Enjoy the photos of the happy reunion:


































4 comments:

Valeri said...

We had so much fun seeing you guys! Who would have thought we'd all be in Utah the same weekend? I got some great pictures that I still need to post on my blog. Oh, if only there were more time!

Miss you.

Bre said...

Holy crap the kids all look so big! I guess that's what happen in a year and a half.

BK said...

Wow, was that like an Oakwood reunion? We musta missed the memo on that one :)

Angie said...

How fun to all be together in Utah at the same time. :) I think it's so cute Zhara and Evan and being so close.