Monday, August 24, 2009

6 Years

Sunday David & I celebrated 6 years of marriage. We actually celebrated it Friday night. The Krainocks took the girls for a slumber party with their good friend Addie & we went out for wings & some trivia at our favorite restaurant, Native New Yorker. We were going to watch Harry Potter (I've been dying to see it) but the showing was at 940 & it is a 2 1/2 hr movie.....I can tell I'm getting old because instead of watching something I'm DYING to see I thought about going to bed at like 2 am & we chose to go home, watch a movie & eat some ice cream. Alone time is always nice to feel like we did 6 years ago...just husband & wife. Neither one of us can believe we have been married for 6 years. David is my very best friend & I am so thankful for the journey that we have had & look forward to the next year we have in front of us. I don't think we've changed much.....okay maybe a bit :)


4 comments:

megan&steve said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds!

Bre said...

You guys are a great couple! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Leslie said...

oh! The only thing that would have been better for your anniversary is if Brett and I were at dinner with you! just kidding. Glad you guys got to get out and enjoying each other. Thank you again for everything!

Tara Dawn said...

Happy anniversary! You look like you haven't changed much while David looks like he is a little less hairy (BTW,I am referring to facial hair)! ;)

Ok, seriously. When in the world are we getting together again???