Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Halloween

We carved pumpkins for Family Home Evening the Monday before Halloween with our friends the Curry's. The girls enjoyed pulling out all the guts The girls lost interest & the "dads" ended up finishing the pumpkins. I should have taken a picture of the pumpkins because within 2 days they were molded & had no shape. David did 3 with some very cool designs. Next year I will take pictures right away ;)
Esther & I took the girls to Fry's for some Halloween fun during the week. They decorated cookies. Zhara used the wrong end of the icing & it got ALL over her hands
A little candy
Some coloring
And it's always great to end with balloons
Alyssa, Julia & Zhara.
Halloween night David was doing an event & so we went trick or treating with the Curry family. The girls got so much candy I had to carry their buckets.

No comments: