We spent New Years Eve at my sister's house while her & Glenn were celebrating in Vegas. We had some friends over & had a fun time ringing in the new year. Although most people I know were glad to see 2009 go, I was not. I look forward to what this year brings, but 2009 was a good year for our family. Not financially but in so many other ways. I will cherish 2009 & what it has brought to my life
The kids enjoyed all the movies on Apple TV

And playing with toys

What is a party without a little Rock Band?


New Year's day we didn't get up & around until about 11 am. When we did get up & around we walked down to the park on my sister's street. The girls got a soccer ball from Austin


A little football

I love this picture because
Zhara has apparently taken after me....afraid of the ball!

Flying kites

Making new friends

After some time in the AZ sun we went & played
Wii bowling. The girls had a good time & I beat David TWICE!!!



Although Austin's time with us was short we enjoyed every minute. The girls loved having him around to play with. He is so good with them.
Here's to 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment