Friday, January 8, 2010

Primary Activity

The first Saturday in December we had a primary activity. This was my first one in the Primary Presidency. We took the kids to the Mesa Temple Visitor Center. They have a special presentation for the children. It was beautiful. We listened to a Sister Missionary & sang I Am A Child of God
We drew a picture of the temple & continued on a scavenger hunt around the visitor center

They did a presentation of putting on the armor of God.
this is only a small portion of our primary

We then took all the kids to touch the temple before we left. Zhara of course fell right before I took this picture.

For some reason the picture didn't stay on but we were taking care of 2 other girls for our friends who were in Hawaii. One of the girls was 13 months and since I was in charge of the activity David was the one taking care of the little one. He pushed around the stroller with the flower diaper bag on his shoulder. I am married to a wonderful man. It was so fun to be with the children & feel of their excitement for the temple.

No comments: