Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Alyssa Turns 4

I know that it is a month later, but on May 11 Alyssa turned 4 years old. I can not believe my baby is four! She is beautiful & I am so blessed to have her in my life. She brings such joy into all the lives around her & she can always make you smile.
Her birthday celebration went on for almost two weeks. On Mother's day weekend we had a family birthday party because my parents were down.
She got a Rapunzel barbie that you can add & cut her hair. She has been wanting this doll since Christmas but I couldn't ever find it but Aunt Aimee & Uncle Glenn did.
A Belle dress!
even Zhara got a gift
The big surprise from mom & dad was.............................
her very own bicycle. Now she can really keep up with Zhara

Her actual birthday was on Tuesday & she woke up to a surprise at her spot at the table
The next Saturday she had a Princess party with her friends. They all came dressed as princess'. It was darling!!

She got "real" fake makeup....it was the hit of the day. My friend Carrie make her fake makeup out of taking real makeup out of their cases & pouring nail polish into them & letting it dry. Alyssa is my girly girl & could spend all her time at Walmart at the make up aisle, which is funny because I don't really wear it often. She loves to use her makeup
Happy Birthday Alyssa.......we love you!!

No comments: