We had an activity with the girls at church with fixing hair & painting nails so Alyssa & Zhara joined me. They got their hair done and they painted my nails....should have taken a picture of that for sure!!
Then the girls had field day where they just get to play games & be sprayed with water. They thought it was great!
Our yard started blooming. You know you have lived in the desert a long time when the flowers on the cactus make you say "oh it's so pretty"
Like my pigtails?
We decided to start the landscaping project with 11 tons of rock
Let the work begin....it brought back memories of working with my Dad in the yard. Funny how when I was a kid I hated it but when I look back on those times of washing rocks I smile
The girls had a mother/daughter event at school. We had dinner, took pictures, made picture frames & watched a movie. It was so much fun to be with Zhara & Alyssa. I love my girls
















No comments:
Post a Comment