Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day and Randomness

 One night everyone was doing their own thing & I heard this clink clink noise like glass & I thought I should check on Haleigh. She had climbed up the ladder to the top bunk, reached over the bed to the shelf and grabbed Zhara's ceramic jewelry box and was playing with it. I went in & she looked at me like "what?"
 Mother's day is always a treat. The girls made me the cutest gifts while they were at school. I never understood why my mom always said that home made was the best....but now I do. David brought home steak & shrimp for my dinner & the girls helped him prepare. They fixed the shrimp, helped cook, set the tables with candles and they were so proud.
 even Haleigh got in on the action...she carried around the frozen corn. It was a wonderful mother's day and I am so blessed to have my husband and my sweet daughters who make my life complete.
 Grandma bought Haleigh a little sprinkler pool...but all 3 girls enjoy it
 We were able to watch the Solar eclipse...which was pretty cool
 David has been working super hard on our yard and with the girls help he has completed 2 phases of landscaping. This is our front before the rock
 after.....amazing what some rock can do!
 one side of the house....blah
 much better...some day we will have some gardening boxes
Haleigh got an evaluation from my sister for one of her students...Haleigh loved the ball
 and the beans

My parents came for the birthday & graduation and Grandpa & Haleigh were sick....they both kind of have the same look about them
 the girls attended 2 ballets this month. We saw Cinderella & then David took them on a daddy/daughter night and they went and saw a couple of girls we know do a showcase. After the ballet they got to put on a little of their make up....of course it was all Alyssa could talk about

No comments: