Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Visit from the Roberts



Finally the Roberts arrived to spend the New Year with us! We had a great 5 days together and surprisingly we didn't have much drama with 7 children in the house. 
 Evan was so good with Charlotte and would always take care of her
 Brett put together the girl's Christmas gift doll house. While he was putting it together Brett stepped over Charlotte on the floor and when I looked at her her eyes looked strange but it still took me a second to realize something was wrong. She was trying to swallow but couldn't. I flipped her over banging on her back to get out whatever was in her mouth. A quarter was stuck so far that when I got it out there was blood on it. How grateful I was that Brett stepped over her at that moment and Leslie thought she was wincing at him or it could have been a lot worse. I am so thankful for the unseen protection that is given to our family each day.

 And this is what happens when there are 4 girls playing
 We took the kids to the Children's Museum

 We took a tram ride up Sabino Canyon
 and stopped to hike around the water


 Brett and David had some man time and Leslie and I had some girl time by getting our toes done. It was such a fun time with them here. How we miss living close to them but grateful our friendship has survived the years and mile!

No comments: