Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ayssa's 7th birthday

Alyssa wanted a tropical party for her 7th birthday so we ordered some things from Oriental and lucked out with May being Hawaiian month so the Dollar store had a ton of things. We had ceramics to paint, bubbles to blow....


 water to play in
 and water balloons to throw at each other

 I found the cake at Fry's and ordered it on Friday. I told the lady what time I needed to pick it up and when I got there at 10 she hadn't even had started on the cake. So glad my mom and dad were there to save my stressful self because of course it was less than an hour to party time and I had so much to do and didn't have time to drive 30 min round trip to go get the cake. But it all turned out just fine and the cake tasted yummy and Lys loved it!





And last but not least...presents and lots of them!

Happy birthday our sweet Alyssa. You bring such joy to our lives. You make us laugh with your very own personality and your warm our hearts with how you show our Father in Heaven's love for others by the kindness that you show to them. You are beautiful inside and out and we are blessed to be your parents.


No comments: