Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday David




I want to write a post & wish my wonderful husband a happy birthday. I am so grateful for him & for our marriage. I am so thankful for David, for the husband that he is to me & the father that he is to his children. I am so grateful that he is my eternal companion & that I know that I will never have to be without him. He is my better half & continues to help me grow into the woman that Heavenly Father wants me to be. He is an amazing father & I am so blessed to have him in my life. I love him with all that I have & I hope that he knows just how special & irreplaceable he is. Happy Birthday my love!!!



We celebrated David's 35th birthday party by turning down the a/c & eating raspberry cheesecake. My sister came, now that she only lives 30 min away, and ate some cheesecake with us. Then we played Candyland & Zhara let Daddy win because it was his birthday :) and then it was time for bed. We are so grateful to celebrate this day that he was brought into this world.

4 comments:

Valeri said...

Happy Birthday, old man! Just kidding. Glad you guys had fun. That cheesecake looks yummy!

Kim said...

Birthday blessings to a very peaceful and patience man. I am so grateful to have made that phone call to you for renters insurance. Thank you for letting us be a part of your dynamic life! You are God's best! The Callaways

Rachel said...

Happy birthday David! We wish we could have been there. We all love and miss you!

Cristi said...

David is a truly special guy and he married an equally special lady. :) You guys are the perfect match!