Today was Zhara's first time to have the Show and Tell bag for school. The teacher gave me the bag on Tuesday and so on Wednesday we went through many things to put in her bag. We finally decided on a baseball Daddy found on our Sunday walk. We made 3 clues for it and then this morning 5 min before we had to leave for school she decided that she wanted to bring something else. When I picked her up today she was so excited that she got to stand up in front of the class & the kids try to guess what she had & then "I let everyone touch it".Here are the clues that Zhara came up with:1) It is gray2) It has big feet3) It has a trunk

Everyday I pick Zhara up from school they both insist on sitting on the bench & "turning" the pages for the little girl that is reading.
4 comments:
How fun! Your girls have quite the imaginations.
How cute! While I was reading this Madison walked over and right away said, "Zhara!" It is neat she gets to remember her friend through the blog.
Smart little girl. I miss you guys!
THey are adorable! I don't know about you but I often get frustrated when my kids insist on things like that that slow me down, but then I have to remind myself that those things won't last forever. BUt it's so hard!
Post a Comment