Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally.....Summer







It is October 22 and finally summer has arrived. For all of you who don't live in the valley of Arizona the previous 4 months were what we like to call "Lake of fire & brimstone". The highs are now only in the 90's (although it was 97 on my birthday..a little too close to 100) and the lows are in the 60's. So while most of you are getting some snow, or wearing jackets we are now able to enjoy our popsicles outside instead of sitting on a sheet in the kitchen because they would melt before I pulled them out of the package. It's nice, to say the least. As you can see in the picture I have been able to bring some of my plants outside, hoping that they will slowly come back to life. I'm taking a good guess that there are no plants in Hell :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

ha ha if I would of blogged today I would of titled it. Winter is here. It snowed last night! Enjoy summer!

Valeri said...

That picture of Alyssa is precious! It's crazy to think you guys are dealing with 90 degree weather, while we just had our first snow of the season last night!

Jen said...

I wish I was there. I went out in the backyard today to clean up the toys and put them up for the winter and boy was it bitterly cold and windy. I am not a fan of cold! Enjoy the beautiful weather...