So, it's 11:50 PM here at my (David's) office. My lovely wife and kids are currently in Page, Az, with Grandma and Grandpa. They will be there all weekend.
You might be wondering why I am posting on April's blog. That would be because I have run out of things to do tonight....
Apparently, somewhere between this morning when I locked my door and my drive to work I lost my keys. You know, the ones that unlock the door to our apartment. The key I drove to work with is actually April's key (she took my car to Page since it gets twice the fuel mileage) so I didn't notice that I no longer had the keys in my possession. I've looked everywhere in and out of my car and I can't find the keys. Sure I could pay $35 for maintenance to unlock my door during after hours but that's not going to happen.... So, I'm stuck, in my office, until the apartment office opens in the morning. Yup, just catching up on all of my long lost friends and their blogs, and their friends blogs, and their friends, friends blogs.
So, for all of you who's blogs I've read............
Cristi and Alan- Keep up the good fight, we are behind you
Hillary and James- Your daughter is stubborn too??? It must be children of people who used to work at Wells
Valeri and Neil- Those cookies look really good- I can't believe you are due in a couple of weeks
Kelly and Glenn- You should post more- Did the reunion remind Glenn of the glory days?
Carrie and Brian- I didn't do the fridge game yet, but I think I will have lots of time tonight- the pumpkins looked good though- why doesn't Brian stay in touch?
Angie and Derek- Why didn't we get an invite to the party?
Kim and Jason- Do I need to ask who you voted for???
Aimee- I like your last post- that is why we are in the desert- to learn God's will for us....
Kevin and Amy- We want to join you in Feb- so do they have any buy on get one free passes? You guys buy, we go free???
Patrick and Anna- SNOW!!!! What snow?? It's stinking 93 every day here.
Foote's- you guys are crazy- hey is that green stuff behind your picture- nice!!!
Drew's- Another boy??? Hey what's this junk I hear about your boys talking about getting married to someone else's girls??? We haven't even been gone 6 months!!!
Sam and Thresa- The zoo would be much more fun then being here at work- at midnight!!!
Jen- I didn't know you very well- but your kids are getting big!!!
Michelle and Sam- You guys need to post more
Roberts, Stewarts and VanDenBerghes- lighten up on the security already!!!
Well, that was fun- Now I think I will run around the office in my underwear and then I'll go to bed on the conference room table.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
5 comments:
David that is so funny! I think reading blogs is so much better than being in your bed without your wife! Regarding our vote we are on your side!
Now that I have slept in the car- I'm not sure how funny it is- however, I can see how, from the outside looking in, this would be funny... and I'm sure in a few years it will be as well.... Go Obama!!! (just kidding)
You are to funny! I bet you are really missing us about now :) How did the running around in your underwear go? I love you!!!
Trent sent you an invite for the next time you're locked out. Hope you had a good sleep on the table there.
Too Funny! I hope that you got a little bit of sleep.
Thank you for pushing me to post something new and more often. It just seems like I never have the time. I am working on it though! We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment