Alyssa
Here is our sweet Alyssa sleeping....a few hours before she was not so sweet. Tuesday night I heard someone talking & came out of my room to find Alyssa in the fridge getting a "drink". Keep in mind that I do not have my glasses on & it's 130 in the morning. I take her back to bed, telling her we don't get out of bed & get a drink from the kitchen. As I am walking back to her room I see all of her blankets & animals that she sleeps with on the couch....hmmmm. I then take her to the potty noticing that her closet light is on & so is the bathroom light. As I take her into the bathroom I notice that she is not wearing her pj's anymore but is dressed up in a ballerina skirt & a barbie top. Taking her back to bed I notice that she has a bunch of clothes laying on the closet floor & every door to their kitchen is open & stuff is everywhere. After this discovery it was on to the time out chair...although it was good for a laugh, a lesson had to be taught. Wed night at about 3 in the morning I suddenly woke up & went to check on her. There she was lights & fan on playing in her bed. I gave her the talk & then she laid back down & about every 20 min pulled every trick in the book to get me out of bed & her to not have to be in bed. It ended in a battle of wills that lasted until after 6. The above picture is her sleeping after the battle (thank goodness for her patient father because I would have wanted scream) and she looks like an angel.Needless to say she was wide awake when I went to get her this morning, but she was in her bed with the lights off & no extra toys in bed.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! You must have just gone crazy for a minute or two! That is pretty funny though. Miss you!
Les
Haha! She is one silly girl. Hopefully it's not going to be a regular thing...
Oh my I know you don't think it is all that funny, but I cracked up reading it. Last night Caroline woke up at 1am saying, "Mom POTTY." She is potty trained during the day but still wears a diaper at night. Not sure exactly how this is going to pan out since she is still in her crib and can't go to the bathroom by herself. I thought it might be awhile before she is trained through the night, but I think I will need to work on it soon. Miss you! K
Well she was a busy busy bee. Pretty funny and cute.
That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.
Charlotte
Post a Comment