Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

David started his job May 1, 2008. He was supposed to train under another RDM for a couple of months & then he would be the RDM of the office while the other guy took over a district. This is David's cubicle that he worked in while the other RDM was still there. A couple of months turned in 9 months. This has been his work space where he basically runs a district.
FINALLY after 9 months, David got to move into the "real" RDM office this weekend. Although it is not complete (he barely has time to sleep much less put pictures up) it is MUCH bigger & he is FINALLY doing what he came here to do.
Zhara is excited because there is lots of room to put her pictures on the wall. It will be nice to visit him & be able to chill in his office & not have to whisper because other people are working. Here's to my husband who puts in incredibly long hours, but always makes time for his family. We love him so much & I am grateful for all that he does so that I can be at home with our children. I love you honie!

2 comments:

Valeri said...

What a hard worker David is and alwys has been! Congratulations! That's huge! The office looks great.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an office, I think the day Brian can get out of a cube will be great! p.s. The fam pics are so cute!