Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moments Without Big Sister

You know sometimes being the younger sibling you get left out of things, but it doesn't mean you can't have fun. Alyssa is such a great sport in always finding the joy in whatever life brings her so I thought I would share a few moments that she has by herself.
We went to Ikea & they have a WAY cool play area. Zhara was tall enough & Alyssa was not & she was heartbroken, but we had fun anyway....she loved getting in the beds
Alyssa pulling the wagon home from taking Zhara to school
Trying on shades on at Ross
Driving the car

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel for the youngest. It seems all we do is for the older kids and Olivia just has to hang out until she is old enough. I know why younger siblings grow up emotionally scarred and needing years of therapy. Ha ha - I hope it isn't that bad.