
Thursday, April 23, 2009
American Idol
Last Friday night when we went to pick up David from the airport it was taking forever for his luggage to get in so we took the girls for a walk down past the rest of baggage claim. We walked past #6 and David said "That's Brooke White" (For those of you who don't watch American Idol she was one of the top 10 of last season & she was my favorite) so I told him we should get a picture of her but we kept going. So as we were waiting for his luggage we could see her down there & I kept saying we should get a picture but I was too chicken to do it. So as we were leaving David said "I will do the talking" and he walked up to her & asked her if she would take a picture with us. She was SO nice. She talked to us for like 15 min about her being in town doing a charity event for a family here & we talked about some church music that she did that we listen to. It was my moment with a "famous" person and I may be silly but I thought it was one of the coolest things....because one day she will be famous for real and I have a picture with her!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cool April. Enjoy it
I liked Brooke too! That is a great picture.
Yay for Brooke White and for her concert in Gilbert for the Nielsens! I told my sis in law who lives in Chandler to be sure to make it there. She didn't, but I sure wish I could have gone. That's awesome that you saw her. She will ABSOLUTELY be really famous some day! Luckily you have a hubbie that's good at "doing the talking". Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment