Wednesday, April 8, 2009
My Girls
When Sue was here she bought the girls the cutest pink outfits for church and they were too beautiful not to post. I am so grateful for the daughters of God I have been given. They bring such joy to mine & David's life. I sat watching them today for almost a half hour just watching them play together and I was so grateful for their innocence and for the love they have for each other....of course about 5 minutes after my prayer of thanksgiving Alyssa reached over and hit her sister because she wanted Zhara's toy and Zhara started crying and I just laughed (they didn't know I was watching of course but still it was an ironic moment that I'm sure the rest of the mothers out there can relate to) and was grateful for the girls in my life...good and bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such cute dresses. Such cute girls
Post a Comment