Monday night for Family Home Evening we invited our friends the Curry's over & carved pumpkins. We had a lot of fun: ate homemade chicken strips (not made by me), listened to weird Halloween music & carved pumpkins.
The girls favorite part is getting out all the icky seeds
Our friends, the Curry's
The girls lost interest after the pumpkins were clean so the men ended up finishing them off. David did an awesome job on our pumpkins but I forgot to take pictures & something about AZ, only 2 days after we carved them they are molded & shrinking.....
Tonight Esther & I took the girls to Fry's for a Family night of Halloween:
They decorated cookies...Zhara was decorating her's the with wrong end so there was frosting all over her hands
A little candy
some coloringand balloons
I couldn't get a good picture of Alyssa looking at me but I loved Zhara pretending to be a cat :)
Our pumpkin molded too! I'm confused though, because I thought it was humidity that made them mold. Like when we lived in Hawaii our pumpkins wouldn't even last two days. Isn't it dry in the desert? What makes them mold here? Anyway, love the girls' costumes. Hailey is going to be tinkerbell and I told her that Alyssa is going to be Cinderella and now she is upset because she wants to be Cinderella too! Oh well. And Aubrey is going to be a black cat like Zhara!
3 comments:
What cute tricker treaters. Naomi pooped out before we could get the goo out of the pumpkins.
You are so good about updating your blog. Cute pictures. We miss you.
Our pumpkin molded too! I'm confused though, because I thought it was humidity that made them mold. Like when we lived in Hawaii our pumpkins wouldn't even last two days. Isn't it dry in the desert? What makes them mold here? Anyway, love the girls' costumes. Hailey is going to be tinkerbell and I told her that Alyssa is going to be Cinderella and now she is upset because she wants to be Cinderella too! Oh well. And Aubrey is going to be a black cat like Zhara!
Post a Comment